- Children born out-of-wedlock suffer from a range of emotional and behavioral problems, e.g., poor school performance, poor impulse control, aggression and a diminished sense of right and wrong. So when looking at disparities in education, wealth and health in this country, perhaps we should also look at the number of parents living a household before jumping to conclusions about racism and privilege.
- What progressives fail to understand is the only way to measure the economic value of something in a free market economy is to see what others are willing to pay for it.
- COVID-19 has hit some precincts harder than others. Interestingly, the virus seems to have a proclivity to strike in areas where the incidence of obesity, hypertension, drug abuse and alcoholism are present to a high degree.
- And speaking of COVID-19, and what will be lost in the unemployment numbers, is that some companies laying people off will use the coronavirus as an excuse to clean house and reduce payroll.
- Being a “credentialed” coronavirus expert means you never have to say you’re sorry.
- If you wait until it’s ‘safe’ to do something vis-à-vis the coronavirus, you will never leave your home.
- China declared war on the world economy by unleashing and then lying about the coronavirus; begging the question, how far will the world, especially those nations in debt to China, be willing to go to hold the Chinese accountable? My gut tells me Trump will go it alone—and will be excoriated for it.
- Justice is getting what you deserve without favor; social justice is getting what you don’t deserve because you are favored.
- Justice asks, is the person guilty or not; social justice asks is the individual poor or wealthy, what type of childhood did he or she have, and is the individual a member of a group that’s been historically oppressed? So perhaps the real difference between “justice” and “social justice” can be encapsulated by the phrase, “Justice is blind; social justice is not.”
- If Donald Trump loses the election, a month after the inauguration, MSNBC’s and CNN’s viewership will decrease by 20% because they’ll have nothing to whine about.
- If Trump wins re-election I hope and pray he will begin pushing for congressional term limits.
- Fighting terrorism begins with a reputation for relentless pursuit and destruction of those who kill our citizens; now ask your self, which recent president has met those criterions?
- I’ve come to the conclusion that the left is beyond embarrassment as they twist and contort their logic to align with their ideology regarding Christine Blasey Ford vis-à-vis Tara Reade—most of the liberal commentary I’ve read on the topic makes Professor Irwin Corey sound reasonable.
- Those who do not believe that the mainstream media in this country is corrupt are people who simply don’t want to know.
- By the way ~ does anyone ever recall hearing crowds chant USA! USA! at Obama rallies when he was in the Oval Office?
Quote of the day: “What this country needs are more unemployed politicians.”–Edward Langley