All of us come across pithy or aphoristic sayings and notions about happiness and living a successful life, and I’m no different. So with COVID our constant companion and with the expected pre-election rancor and divisiveness permeating society, I thought I might share a few thoughts about living a happy and productive life—by the numbers.
~ Six undeniable facts of life ~
- Don’t educate your children to be rich, educate them to be happy so when they grow up they will know the value of things not the price
- Eat your food as you medicine now, otherwise when you’re older you will eat you medicine as your food
- The ones who really love you will never leave you because even if there are 100 reasons to give up, he or she will find one reason to hold on.
- There’s a big difference between a human being and being human; only a few really understand that.
- You are loved when you are born and you will be loved when you die, in between you have to manage.
- If you want to walk fast, walk alone but if you want to walk far, walk together
~ Six best doctors in the world ~
- Self Confidence
~ Six Concepts that Define Success ~
True success can be defined as having…
- Peace of mind
- Freedom from fear
- Freedom from anger
- Freedom from guilt
- Good Health and a High Level of Energy
- Loving Relationships
- Long-term, intimate, and mature relationships with other people
- Financial Freedom
- Having enough money that we do not worry about it.
- A Commitment to Worthy Goals and Ideals
- A feeling of personal fulfillment and self-actualization
Quote of the day” – “Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.”—Mahatma Gandhi