- The democrats aren’t running against Trump’s policies, they’re running against his personality.
- The government sent more troops and armament to arrest 68-year old Roger Stone in his home that it sent to rescue our ambassador in Benghazi–think about that.
- Chelsea Clinton got out of college and got a job at NBC that paid $900,000 per year. Meanwhile democrats fly around the country speaking out about white privilege.
- Nancy Pelosi invited illegal aliens to the State of the Union. President Trump invited victims of illegal aliens to the State of the Union.
- We are one election away from open borders, socialism, gun confiscation, and full term abortion.
- Antifa really stands for “anti-First Amendment.”
- How do you walk 3000 miles across Mexico and show up at our border overweight and with a cellphone with no outside support?
- If we have learned any policy lesson over the past 25 years, it is that for children living in single-parent homes, the odds of living in poverty are very high.
- According to Gallup, only 77% of democrats would be willing to elect an evangelical Christian for president, but 88% of democrats would vote for a Muslim to serve as chief executive.
- Also according Gallup, democrats at 5 times more likely to vote for a socialist for president than are republicans.
- And speaking of socialists, can anyone point to a socialist government anywhere on earth that has actually improved the standard of living for its citizens?
- BTW ~ Denmark (population 5.6 million) is not a socialist country as Bernie would have us believe—it turned to a market economy years ago; what Bernie calls democratic socialism is a VERY generous welfare state that the citizenry pays for with some of the highest taxes in Europe.
- The closer we get to John Durham’s report on FISA abuses the more the democrats are going to scream about Russia and Russian collusion.
- Bloomberg’s money can buy a lot of things but it can’t buy a sense of humor or charisma
- Sanders philosophy is a bumper sticker – it’s bold, it shouts at you and has less depth than a piece of cardboard
- Donald Trump has NEVER differentiated people by skin color in any speech at any time save for when he criticized the neo-Nazis in Charlottesville—look it up!
Quote of the day: “Just because you’re not paranoid, that doesn’t mean they’re not all out to get you”—Unknown
Butch Let me know if you get this.Your E-Tarded friend ,Duncan